Pages

Tuesday, February 25, 2014



Hi!! Hope all is well with everyone! 

As you can see, I still have work to do on this Smooshy. I usually save the face-making for last, but couldn't resist on this guy. ;) I now feel a little better about taking the time to secure all the bobbles, now that it has a face. From now on, all lamb/sheepy Smooshies will have knit-in bobbles...none of this separate bobble non-sense. 

I sewed up the Mini Smooshy and wasn't pleased with the overall shaping.....modifications here I come, at a slug-like speed.

I want to thank each and every one of you for all your love and support for my blog and work. I couldn't keep it all going without you. xo



4 comments:

  1. He looks kind of cool with the threads dangling down like that. :) A bit more sheep-like!

    Hope you are well. X.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha...a shaggy sheep. I am very well thank you! How about yourself?! How's the pattern writing been going? xo

      Delete
  2. Hi! The pattern writing is slow, we've had house guests and life gets in the way. But I'm working on finalising a couple of patterns and publishing my blog! :) Will let you know when it's up, you can tell me what you think. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi friend! I can relate-it's sometimes hard to juggling everything when life gets busy. Sounds great! I can't wait to see it!!

      Delete