Pages

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

The Little Joys





Little Joys of Last Week>>>

*Praying the Rosary

*Morning coffee date with a dear friend 

*Skyping with loved ones

*Going plant 'looking' with the hubby...haha, our 'looking' turned into coming home with a small fig tree, and pilea aqua;also known as baby's tears. They are quite the lovely addition.

*Walking around the Glebe with my other half-one of my favorite parts of Ottawa. 

*Again with my other half, sitting on a bench next to the canal, people watching. 

*Making homemade onion rings...mmmm.

*Haha, the satisfaction of getting on the bus, and using a Presto card rather than tickets-much more efficient! 

*Received my new visitor's visa in the mail-Yay! Hopefully we receive approval of my permanent residency before I'm due to re-apply for a new visa. 

*Making some good headway on the new stuffie-we'll see how it comes out...if I'm not satisfied with the end result, I will have to unravel and re-asses things. :P

Hope everyone is having a wonderful week so far! xo


No comments:

Post a Comment