Pages

Friday, March 22, 2013

A Lovely Time with Loved Ones

A wonderful week it has been. Got to spend some time with my parent-in-laws, which was precious. It was sad to see them leave, but am so thankful for the lovely time we had. 
I've been missing my family and friends a lot lately, especially my mom, dad, and my seester. Stephen and I don't have any family that lives nearby, so having his parents visit was extra nice. It was so nice to spend some time with loved ones.
Stephen and I are really looking forward to traveling in-land this summer, where we will get to see the whole Schoonbaert clan. I feel so blessed to have married into such an amazing, large family. Fun times! 

My lovely mother-in-law and I taking a snowy stroll downtown Ottawa.


On the knitting end...I didn't get a lot of progress done this week, but have made some, and am back to work today. Happy Friday! :D





No comments:

Post a Comment