Pages

Thursday, January 10, 2013

Dwindling

First of all, I just want to sent out a big thank you to all you guys, who have been supporting me and my blog! Also a thank you to those who have been stopping by! :D I couldn't do it without you guys! 
When preparing for the designs I was only able to get a few skeins, so I am now on my last skein, so sad, I know. :( I am going to milk this one for all it's got! 

© 2013 Heidi Chouinard

© 2013 Heidi Chouinard

© 2013 Heidi Chouinard


I have designs in mind that require more than 1 skein, so those will have to wait a bit, but in the meantime I will be resorting to my stash and working with what I got. I also have some bits remaining from these few skeins, as well as some others. I will somehow get creative! Maybe a mish-mash?! Hmmmmmm...




1 comment:

  1. I need to order some yarn, maybe we can order together to save on shipping! Tosh 20% off again!

    ReplyDelete