Pages

Friday, July 13, 2012

A Trip to the Circus

My family and I went into Boston last week to see Cirque Du Soliel. We had front row seats and VIP passes! It was awesome! Unfortunately they strictly prohibited the use of cameras, so I have no photos. The show was so inspiring in so many ways. This week at work my sister and I have been getting creative with venetian masks, SO much fun! I ended up spray painting mine about a gajillion times and not liking the results. I ended up adhering some lace and then painting over it afterwards. 


© 2012 Heidi Chouinard 
© 2012 Heidi Chouinard 
© 2012 Heidi Chouinard 
© 2012 Heidi Chouinard 

My favorite part was applying the string gel medium. It is the consistency of honey and very fun to manipulate with the paint brush!
Then there was carefully adding a tad of gold seed beads for a finishing touch. 


© 2012 Heidi Chouinard 

© 2012 Heidi Chouinard 


Happy Friday! The 13th!

No comments:

Post a Comment