Pages

Monday, July 16, 2012

Little Loafers

© 2012 Heidi Chouinard 

My lovely great aunt Audrey gave me a call last week and asked if I could knit her up a pair of baby booties for a baby shower gift. Of course, I was more than happy to! She wanted them to be neutral, which worked out perfectly, given I already had some left over yarn from the romper. The intent was for the booties to be non-gender. I am hoping they don't look too masculine...I think they look like little man loafers, but at the same time can see these on a girl, depending on the outfit. 

© 2012 Heidi Chouinard 

This pattern was very easy to read and follow and was a quick knit up on dpns. The free pattern is called 'Baby Mocs' By Whit Knits from the Purl bee. I would have loved to turn in them into Moccasins, but didn't have all the colors. I also thought it might be best to keep them plain. 

Do you have any baby booties on your needles? If so, please share! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment