Pages

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

My future home

Hello! I am so sorry for the lack of posts lately! 
My sister and I have been working on a mural at the new Orange Leaf Frozen Yogurt shop that just opened up in town. Although it has been quite the challenge I have enjoyed painting on a wall at such a large scale. Of course, I have been thoroughly enjoying the delicious frozen yogurt as well! ;)
 Painting this mural has taken more out of me than I thought it would. I haven't been able to do any sketching lately. I hoping to get my creative juices flowing back soon, so that I can create so more illustrations. 



This past Sunday I flew out to Ottawa, ON, Canada, to visit my Fiance for a couple of weeks, where I will soon be making my home. Can I just make a sigh of relief, 'sigh'. It is so nice to be spending time with my favorite person! Yesterday we took a walk down the the beach,(a river with some sand). Definitely not your New England beach with the ocean, but still is very nice.

© 2012 Heidi Chouinard 

© 2012 Heidi Chouinard 

Though my creativity with illustrating has been blocked, I am able to be creative with my camera, which I love!

© 2012 Heidi Chouinard 

© 2012 Heidi Chouinard 

© 2012 Heidi Chouinard 

© 2012 Heidi Chouinard 

© 2012 Heidi Chouinard 


I must say that it is truly a wonderful feeling to be going out and about taking pictures with my fiance! I will share more soon! 
:)







2 comments:

  1. This is just the quality of writing I like to read. I like how well this has obviously been researched. The main points are tangible, interesting and well thought out. This is really good reading. Photo Booth FAQ

    ReplyDelete