Pages

Friday, May 4, 2012

A Mother's Day Sneak Peek

My mom is a child at heart. She is very goofy, and always puts a smile on someones face. I think my mom is the only person I know who doesn't like receiving flowers, especially on Mothers Day...I have made the mistake in the past in getting her a bouquet of flowers. :P  My mom takes joy in the little things, and something that makes her laugh will make her day. Soooo...here is a peek at what I am making for her for Mother's Day.

© 2012 Heidi Chouinard

Oh, and did I forget to mention that she looooves cats.
I'm not going to tell you what I have planned for this, but when it is finished I will post. I am very excited to get started on it! I don't have much time now, so I better get cracking on it! Happy Friday! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment